Transplantation Proceedings will once again publish
the proceedings of the Italian Transplantation Society 2018 Congress
Persons with accepted Abstracts for oral or poster presentations are invited to submit a full manuscript in conjunction with:
The 2018 Italian Transplantation Society Congress (SITO 2018)
to be held in
November 22-24, 2018
Please upload your manuscript through our online submission system:
Please be sure to select the correct meeting description from the pull-down menu
The EVISE site will open November 5, 2018 to begin receiving manuscripts for this meeting
Deadline for submission: January 25, 2019
Transplantation Proceedings invites persons who have accepted Abstracts for both oral and poster presentations to submit a full manuscript in accordance with our Guidelines for Manuscripts Associated With Meetings. Transplantation Proceedings will utilize our online system, EVISE, at https://www.evise.com/profile/#/TRANSPROC/login
for manuscript submissions. Please log into the site with your user name and password, or create a login account. Please keep track of your user name and password, as the Editorial Office does not have access to that information.
Once you are logged into the account, please follow the instructions to select the proper meeting description for your submission from the pull-down menu on the site so it is placed properly. Since we are receiving multiple meetings, please ensure that you correctly select the appropriate meeting for your submission. Once manuscripts are received, the corresponding author will be provided with a tracking number, and notified of the outcome by email following peer-review.
The proceedings of this meeting will appear in the journal, Transplantation Proceedings. Please refer to our guidelines at http://www.transplantation-proceedings.org/authorinfo under: “Guidelines for the Preparation and Submission of Manuscripts Associated with a Congress, Symposia, or Meeting”. A brief description of manuscript preparation is included herein.
All manuscripts will undergo extensive review, and authors will be notified of the outcome.
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
Authors of accepted abstracts for both oral and poster presentations will be provided with further instruction on how to submit a full manuscript to the journal, Transplantation Proceedings. Abstracts and Manuscripts MUST be double spaced using an 11 point font and sized for letter size paper (one inch margins all around), not A4.
Please prepare your manuscript in WORD, not pdf.
All manuscripts must be in English (including fully cited References), and must contain the following prepared in this order in Word format as required by our publisher:
- Title Page – (See sample below)
- must not contain abbreviations unless fully spelled out with the abbreviation in parenthesis
- if an animal study, name the species
- if a Case Report, place “Case Report” in the title.
- must contain all author information, including fully spelled out names of all authors, Institution with full address, telephone number and fax and email addresses of all authors
- a clearly designated corresponding author with author’s name fully spelled out, Institution with full address, telephone number and fax number and the corresponding author’s email address
- any Grant support
- the total number of Tables/Figures contained in the manuscript, and state if in color or not in color
- Abstract – Double spaced of no more than 250 words. No References, Tables or Figures are to be in the Abstract.
- Text – At least 3 double spaced manuscript pages of text (including fully cited References in English) sized for “letter” (one inch margins all around), not A4
- Tables, Figures (with Figure Legends). Tables/Figures (with Figure Legends) – must be placed AFTER the References (again, all in English) and must not be embedded within the text.
- Financial Agreement form – (please see copy below) – completed and signed by the person responsible for the page charges if accepted for publication following review.
- Conflict of Interest form – completed and signed by the corresponding author on behalf of all authors. (form may be obtained through our website or it will be sent to you)
Submission of a manuscript will constitute expression of the author’s commitment to defray the cost of publication. A publication charge of U.S. $99.95 per manuscript page will be invoiced at the page proof stage of publication of accepted manuscripts. Please note that there are no charges incurred for the Abstract, title page, or correspondence information. Also, each Table or illustration must be counted as one manuscript page due to the increased production time needed for this material. Extra charges are applied for publication of color graphics. There are no automatically assigned complimentary pages by Transplantation Proceedings. Therefore, authors must assume financial responsibility for all manuscript pages submitted at US$99.95 each in accordance with our guidelines and Financial Agreement. Your meeting organizer will contact us directly if they provide any complimentary pages to you. In the meantime, authors must assume that they are fully responsible for all page charges if accepted for publication. Manuscript pages will be verified by the Editorial Office of Transplantation Proceedings.
All manuscripts submitted for the congress will undergo a peer review process conducted by the international Transplantation Proceedings editorial review team. Authors will be notified of the outcome via e-mail.
With every good wish for the continued collaboration with the Society in publishing groundbreaking transplantation research in the region, I beg to remain,
Barry D. Kahan, PhD, MD